How Can I See My History On Facebook 2019

Apparently, Facebook eliminated this outstanding feature already, but I'm still hoping they can put this back up when the brand-new timeline has actually formally released! We will certainly maintain you updated.

This is just one of my preferred trick features of Facebook, the "Look Background" - where Facebook is able to keep track of the people you have actually stalked. You can likewise use this to see who/what your other half look for. Simply a warning however, you could not like what you'll see.

How Can I See My History On Facebook



:) Sight your Timeline account.

:) In the top right corner of your Facebook timeline, click the "Activity Log" button.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third area (after photos, suches as and comments options), click "MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You need to see the added choices after that choose the "Search" alternative, which is located at the really bottom of the listing.

How To View Facebook History


:) Now you need to be able to see your search questions.

How To View Facebook History


:) Just the people that are visited to your account can see your search background.

Exists Anyhow I Can Remove My Facebook Look History?

How To View Facebook History


Thankfully, you can, and it's really simple. Just click "Clear Searches" link as well as your entire search background must be erased! You may likewise remove private searches by clicking the "block" symbol close to your looked question.