How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When trying to take care of sort on facebook business page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook company page, with complete checklist of facebook account link.

How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop browser, most likely to my facebook page, and also click on settings in the top right edge.

* There, discover on the left the alternative People as well as Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select People That Like This Web page. It is likewise there how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook web page, however additionally facebook business page likes, and also prohibited people and also pages from suching as the web page

* You can now export this facebook service page likes list to a spreadsheet.

How to see that likes your web page

With a couple of adjustments, do away with the unnecessary text from the like date as well as facebook profile pictures, and the outcome will certainly be a complete facebook page likes checklist, with name and also links to the facebook profile web page, which is how do i see who has actually liked my facebook web page.

How to check that liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the page settings is just how do i see who likes my page on facebook.