Facebook App Notifications Not Working android 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. getting updates as well as groups from people you don't know, then you're not alone-- great deals of individuals started whining regarding it because last Sunday, June 19. Luckily, I have actually found an option to it. Information after the dive.

Facebook App Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my typical early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I found something strange about my Facebook account: I'm obtaining alerts from people I do not understand. Much more particularly, I'm getting 'suches as' and comments from standing updates as well as links that I really did not publish, and also updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to considering my Facebook settings, as well as hit upon the option just as I was searching mine: it's a problem with how my Account Safety and security was set up. * headpalm *.

I quickly posted a service to my Posterous and now I'm replicating it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Settings >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Activity area, you'll find that the various computer systems and locations that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Likewise Active'. It must be revealing locations and also tools that you are not acquainted with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Likewise Energetic'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. Afterwards be sure to examine 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, a lot more secure) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if another person is going to your account.) [Just said, checking these choices will make accessing your Facebook account a lot more safe and secure.]
5. After complying with these steps, you need to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to change your passwords after. Note additionally that with these setups, you need to vouch for every single device that will certainly access your account. That shows up in a display when you try to access your account with your mobile phones.

Final Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be solved yet the offender here really is, well, my laziness: I ought to have examined those safety settings before. With all the present goings-on concerning hacking and also such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I might least secure them from breach. I really do not recognize for certain it this was associated with that, however at the very least I can rest simple that I've done something about it.