How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook 2019

To register for Facebook, you have to provide a full birth day, including a birth year. Although you need to supply the date for Facebook managers, you do not have to share your birth year with the globe. Use your profile's editing and enhancing food selection to erase your birth year from your profile. The adjustments take effect quickly, and pals are not informed when you alter whether or not your birthday celebration programs.

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name as well as thumbnail in the top right edge of any type of Facebook screen to be guided to your profile.

2. Click the light gray "Edit Account" button at the top of your account page.

3. Go to the "Fundamental Details" tab on the left side of the "Edit Account" page.

4. Scroll down to the "Birthday" area of the food selection. Click on the arrow just underneath your birthday to subject a menu for your birthday's display alternatives.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my profile" if you still intend to present your birthday but don't desire profile visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't show my birthday in my profile" to remove your birthday from your profile.

6. Click heaven "Conserve Adjustments" switch at the end of the screen.