Facebook Notifications Not Working 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates as well as teams from people you do not recognize, after that you're not alone-- lots of people began whining concerning it given that last Sunday, June 19. The good news is, I have actually discovered a service to it. Details after the jump.

Facebook Notifications Not Working



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I located something strange regarding my Facebook account: I'm obtaining alerts from people I don't know. Much more especially, I'm getting 'likes' and also remarks from status updates and also web links that I didn't upload, and also updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This got me to considering my Facebook setups, and also caught the option equally as I was surfing mine: it's a trouble with exactly how my Account Security was established. * headpalm *.

I swiftly published a remedy to my Posterous and currently I'm duplicating it right here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity area, you'll locate that the different computers and locations that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Energetic'. It must be showing areas and tools that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that make certain to examine 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, a lot more secure) as well as 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if somebody else is going to your account.) [Merely said, checking these choices will certainly make accessing your Facebook account a lot more protected.]
5. After adhering to these actions, you must get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to transform your passwords after. Note likewise that with these setups, you need to guarantee each and every device that will access your account. That turns up in a display when you attempt to access your account via your mobile devices.

Final Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I know there are still secrets to be resolved yet the culprit here truly is, well, my idleness: I should have examined those security settings prior to. With all the present goings-on concerning hacking and also such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I could least shield them from breach. I actually do not recognize without a doubt it this was related with that said, however at least I can relax very easy that I have actually done something about it.