How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When trying to handle sort on facebook organisation page or fanpage facebook, there is a method just how to see that has liked your facebook organisation page, with full checklist of facebook profile web link.

How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer browser, most likely to my facebook page, and click on setups in the top right corner.

* There, locate on the left the alternative Individuals and also Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, choose People Who Like This Page. It is also there how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook page, but also facebook service page likes, and banned individuals and web pages from suching as the page

* You can now export this facebook business page suches as list to a spread sheet.

Just how to see who likes your page

With a few adjustments, do away with the unneeded message from the like date and facebook profile images, as well as the result will certainly be a complete facebook page likes listing, with name and links to the facebook account page, which is just how do i see that has liked my facebook web page.

Exactly how to check that liked my facebook web page.

See above, entering the page settings is just how do i see that likes my web page on facebook.