I Can't Log Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as restarting, I unexpectedly located that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself just how it might have happened. Initially, I thought, its due to tidy master (my preferred mobile cleaner). Considering that I have actually pretty bad habit of running clean master after interval of few mins, I believed that should be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


I Can't Log Out Of Facebook



The remedy for this preferred Facebook issue is to relocate the application into interior storage space. Simply comply with the actions offered listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Move the app to the inner storage completely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time around then you will have the ability to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID and also password combo.

10. Delight in Facebooking.