Not Getting Facebook Notifications 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates and also teams from people you do not understand, then you're not the only one-- lots of people began complaining regarding it because last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I have actually discovered a service to it. Information after the dive.

Not Getting Facebook Notifications



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I located something weird regarding my Facebook account: I'm getting notifications from individuals I don't know. Much more particularly, I'm obtaining 'suches as' and remarks from status updates as well as links that I didn't upload, as well as updates from teams I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook settings, and also caught the remedy just as I was searching mine: it's a problem with just how my Account Protection was established. * headpalm *.

I rapidly posted a remedy to my Posterous as well as currently I'm duplicating it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll find that the various computer systems as well as locations that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Active'. It must be showing areas and devices that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make certain to examine 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, far more safe) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if somebody else is visiting your account.) [Simply stated, examining these options will make accessing your Facebook account much more safe.]
5. After adhering to these steps, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to alter your passwords after. Note also that with these settings, you have to guarantee each and every device that will certainly access your account. That turns up in a screen when you try to access your account via your smart phones.

Final Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I know there are still mysteries to be resolved yet the offender right here actually is, well, my negligence: I need to have examined those security settings prior to. With all the present goings-on regarding hacking and such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I can the very least protect them from breach. I really don't know for sure it this was associated with that said, however at the very least I might rest easy that I've thrown down the gauntlet.