Facebook Can't Log Out 2019

After doing system updates as well as reactivating, I unexpectedly found that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I questioned how it might have happened. Initially, I thought, its as a result of clean master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Since I have actually quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of minutes, I assumed that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Can't Log Out



The option for this prominent Facebook issue is to move the application into inner storage space. Just adhere to the steps given below:

1. Go to Setups -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the internal storage completely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing a long time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this time then you will certainly have the ability to login instantly without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combination.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.