How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook 2019

To register for Facebook, you need to supply a complete birth date, consisting of a birth year. Although you have to provide the date for Facebook managers, you don't need to share your birth year with the world. Utilize your profile's editing menu to erase your birth year from your profile. The changes work promptly, and pals are not alerted when you modify whether your birthday shows.

How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name and thumbnail in the top right edge of any type of Facebook screen to be directed to your profile.

2. Click the light gray "Edit Account" button at the top of your profile web page.

3. Most likely to the "Basic Information" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday celebration" area of the food selection. Click the arrow just underneath your birthday to expose a food selection for your birthday's screen alternatives.

5. Select "Program just month & day in my account" if you still want to present your birthday however don't want profile visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't reveal my birthday celebration in my profile" to eliminate your birthday from your account.

6. Click the blue "Conserve Changes" button at the bottom of the screen.