I Can't Logout My Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and rebooting, I unexpectedly found that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered how it can have taken place. Initially, I assumed, its as a result of clean master (my much-loved mobile cleanser). Since I have actually quite bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of mins, I assumed that should be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


I Can't Logout My Facebook



The remedy for this prominent Facebook problem is to move the application into interior storage. Simply adhere to the actions offered below:

1. Go to Setups -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the inner storage space entirely.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending time, Close the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this moment after that you will have the ability to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combo.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.