Facebook Logout button Missing 2019

After doing system updates and rebooting, I instantly discovered that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself just how it can have happened. First, I assumed, its as a result of clean master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Because I've quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of minutes, I thought that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Button Missing



The solution for this popular Facebook trouble is to relocate the application right into inner storage. Just comply with the steps given below:

1. Go to Setups -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the internal storage completely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After investing a long time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this time around after that you will certainly have the ability to login immediately without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combination.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.