How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook 2019

To register for Facebook, you have to provide a complete birth date, including a birth year. Although you need to give the day for Facebook managers, you don't need to share your birth year with the world. Use your profile's editing and enhancing menu to erase your birth year from your account. The changes work quickly, as well as good friends are not alerted when you change whether your birthday programs.

How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name and also thumbnail in the leading right corner of any type of Facebook display to be guided to your account.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Account" switch on top of your profile page.

3. Go to the "Fundamental Information" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.

4. Scroll down to the "Birthday" area of the food selection. Click on the arrowhead just beneath your birthday to expose a food selection for your birthday celebration's display choices.

5. Select "Program just month & day in my profile" if you still want to show your birthday celebration yet don't desire account visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't reveal my birthday in my account" to erase your birthday from your account.

6. Click heaven "Conserve Adjustments" button at the bottom of the screen.