Who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to handle likes on facebook service page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook company page, with full list of facebook profile web link.

Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I need to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop browser, go to my facebook page, as well as click settings in the leading right edge.

* There, find on the left the choice People and also Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select Individuals Who Such as this Page. It is also there just how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook page, however likewise facebook organisation web page likes, and prohibited people and also web pages from liking the page

* You can now export this facebook business web page likes listing to a spreadsheet.

Exactly how to see that likes your page

With a few adjustments, eliminate the unneeded message from the like day as well as facebook profile images, and the outcome will be a complete facebook web page likes listing, with name and also links to the facebook account web page, which is exactly how do i see who has liked my facebook web page.

How to check who liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the page setups is just how do i see who likes my page on facebook.